Sunday, November 18, 2007

Barefoot, pregnant, and in the kitchen...

So today while we were making our after church lunch of grilled cheese crisps, tomatoe soup and chocolate milk, I noticed that my wife was barefoot, pregnant and in the kitchen. So I had to snap a quick pick. Sorry babe, but it's kind of funny. And it reminded me of a joke. It goes like this: So, why did the woman cross the road? I don't know but what is she doing out of the kitchen? Haha. Ok, I don't really feel like that, but it's good for a little chuckle.
Hey if any of you haven't noticed, my wife is like the cutest little pregnant person ever! Seriously she looks so good. Yes she's only 3 weeks away from her due date, but she is doing great and looking even better! We are super excited for Kingston to join our family.

5 comments:

Kevin and Crystal Whitlock said...

Wow girl hang in there. You look great I love that big belly... I'm just freaking out about how mine is going to get like that. Oh well

Enjoy the Journey said...

Yea... It is kind of disgusting how good Becki looks for being three weeks out! I bet she will be back into her normal jeans within 3 weeks. Then it will really be NO FAIR! She looks amazing! Lucky girl!

Rylee said...

You do look amazing. I would have loved to look like that when I was pregnant!

Tara L. Stradling said...

Beautiful girl. How in the world did you end up with Bret anyway? (smile)

Lisa said...

she is stink'n cute!! I love that belly too! but am excited for a new little nephew!! I'm thankful for pregnant people! they literally make the world go round eh?