Sunday, November 18, 2007

Re-gaining my Crown

Becki and I cruised on over to the West Side in our new little Scion for a little Sunday evening gathering with all of her bro's and sis's and their kids. We had festive treats (like Becki's pumpkin roll that is delectable) and then played Nertz. I had to re-match Paul who had some beginner's luck and beat me Saturday night. Well, as you can see it was pretty intense. I didn't talk as much smack at first this time when I got off to an early lead, just in case Paul or Becki caught fire. Well I will boastfully announce that I won. Becki gave me a scare and Paul was right behind, but I came through at the clutch and took home the glory. I'm trying to upload a video as well. We'll see if it works! All the background noise on the video is the herd of rambuctious kids playing. Hey Tawni, you say you think you're pretty good at Nertz huh? Well I say Bring It On!
You can just feel the intensity-


2 comments:

Rylee said...

Ok Bret, you made your pregnant wife who put the Christmas tree up all by herself take it back down!! What is up with that???? I thought I knew you better than that! :) haha

Lisa said...

here's the link the my DH blog

www.thedentalhygienejourney.blogspot.com

XoxoxooOO

lisa