Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Tea For me and Tea for you!

It was really fun for me to plan and put together Aliya's 5th Birthday party. It was a Tea Party for sure with pink and green decorations. ADORABLE!




















I already had a bunch of the stuff that we used for the place setting and the rest was fun to find.














The girls loved drinking out of tea cups and using the little tea sized utensils... too cute!














All of the guest wore pretty summer dresses with adorable hats, necklaces and lace. Pretty pretty princess.















For lunch they had home made flower and butterfly shaped crumpets with Cream Cheese and Jam, mini cheese cubes, PB&J sandwhiches, Turkey Sandwiches....















Mini flower cheese cakes....




















...and for dessert they had home made birthday cake with whipped strawberry filling. YUM!




















I had the most fun decorating the cake and making all the little desserts and details.




















For the games I made Pin the butterfly on the flower with scrapbook paper, ribbon and LOTS of glitter on poster board.




















Then we played sugar cube relay where two teams raced to fill up their tea cups using a tea spoon to balance the sugar cubes.















This was so cute to watch!




















They also played musical present. We wrapped a bunch of party favors in a box with about 15 different layers of paper and they passed around the present till the music stopped and the girl holding the present got to open it. Then repeated till they finally got to the actual present inside. This was their favorite game I think.

They were the most excited to watch Aliya open her presents from them. She got lots of cute fun stuff!















We sent each girl home stuffed with cake, a few prizes and homemade personalized party purses. Each bag was stuffed with candy an fun jewelry and stickers. The bags were another favorite.














I think the party was success and Party planning is definitely the best part. Thanks Aubrey for letting me help!

6 comments:

Bret said...

Wow baby! Looks like all your hard work paid off! What a fun party-

Rennai said...

Oh my gosh I can never live up to this for your shower :( You need to secretely help MAJOR

Bob and Joyce Wold said...

Becki ~ you are soooooo CREATIVE!!
What a darling party ~ every detail! CUTE, CUTE!! I'm sure she
LOVED it!

Tami said...

You are so amazing! The cake is so incredibly cute, well actually all of it is!

Shelley said...

Wow, that is so impressive! What a talent you have for parties!! Everything was just adorable. As I look back at my kids' b-day parties, I think I'm embarrassed! Poor mistreated little kids! My grandkids will be so lucky to have a mom like you!! Great job, Becki!

Lisa said...

seriously becki that turned out soooo stink'n adorable!! awesome job woman!