Sunday, August 12, 2007

Animal Craze

I'm very blessed to have generous friends with good taste. Kathy Van Zeeland is my favorite purse designer and My BFF Rennai found some of her newer bags in store and totally bought me two. One for me and one for baby Kingston. The first purse we're gonna use as his diaper bag since it has animal print and a crown for Kingston.





















This one is just for me :) Notice the crowns and the bling and LOTS O' Pockets for me to stuff my junk in. SOOOOOOO glamorous! She also got me a sweet shirt and some super sassy shoes. Love love LOVE! (Thanks again Rennai)




















This feisty little number (bret's words) is from TAMI. She bought it for me for cutting her hair. Sweet lil thang! I love it because it makes my tummy look bigger :)

3 comments:

Tami said...

The bags are definatly YOU! I love them! The dress looks great! Thanks again for cutting my hair- its wonderful and so much easier and I actually do it now! :)

Anonymous said...

yay a tummy. Way cute!! <3Allie

Shelley said...

Becki dear, you really don't look big enough for being over half way. Are you eating enough to feed my little grandson??? JK! I guess what I'm saying is that you still look to darn cute for being pregnant!! The dress is you!! love ya, MOM