Sunday, August 26, 2007

Pre-Season Cardinals Game

Ever since the new University of Phoenix stadium was finished last year I've been wanting to visit. I got a group of 8 Infusion Software employees together and we headed on over to the West Side to check out the stadium the Cardinals. Well I was not dissappointed. The stadium is amazingly huge. The entire field can roll outside to get sunlight and watered. They only bring it in for game day. Matt Leinart played very well, but in the end our defense couldn't stop a last minute drive down the field from the Chargers and they won on a last second field goal. We got $8.00 tickets from StubHub so our seats were way way up high. But after half time we trecked down and ended up 5 seats up on the 50 yard line. You can see Leinart (#7) on the sideline.

Oh, by the way- these pics were taken from my new cell phone; the Verizon Envy. Not too shabby huh?












1 comment:

Shelley said...

Hey Bret, nice pics! Looks like a guys night out. Anyway, the only picture I got of Chads new friend, Marie, was on my cell phone, but I don't know how to put it on the blog. Maybe this weekend you can show me how? Thanks sweetie!