Wednesday, February 10, 2010

A Real Good Time

Here is a little story about how I disappeared for several days.

My sister Missi had some sad news. My sister's Carli, Aubrey, Elisha and I felt sad for her too. We wanted to hug her. "Let's go to Utah to hug her!" we say..... Then we spend much time coordinating, bribing and begging to ditch our children and drive to Utah very VERY last minute.

4 girls piled into my toaster for a long drive like this:
Photobucket

we surprised our sister Mihhi (Missi) and made her smile like this:
Photobucket

Then we drove up to Midway and hiked up a hill to my parents cabin in the snow like this:
Photobucket

Wearing Arizona shoes like this:
Photobucket

Then we surprised my parents like this:


Then we called up my twin and surprised him too so we could bond like this:
Photobucket

Then we began to have lots of fun doing things like this:
Photobucket

and this:
Photobucket

and we took fun pictures like this:
Photobucket

and this:
Photobucket
{I'm the only one that actually looks cold but it's just not true}

and we saw pretty things like this:
Photobucket

and this:
Photobucket

and finally on the drive home I slept like this:
Photobucket

and this:
Photobucket

As you can tell it was a week long girls retreat and we had too much fun to blog about. Sorry the pictures are so lame, I must of been too distracted to care. That was the wackiest last minute thing I have ever done and I am so happy all 5 sisters could be with each other for a once in a lifetime experience like this one. I am blessed!

I did learn a few things on my trip.

1st and most important: Snow, cold, ice etc are not my friend. I will stay put in Arizona for the winter from now on.

2nd I might be morbidly obese in a small body. My mom says it can happen {I might be dramatizing my situation}. My sisters are all so fit and healthy and it really makes me want to try it out again. {more on this later}

3rd my twin brother B-Rad is too hot and too much fun to stay single for long. I also think he should live in Arizona by me so we can hang out more.

4th. There is most definitely a such thing as too much junk food. Wherever the line was I rocketed myself across it.

and finally, I miss my Utah family already! Waaaaah. {But I am terribly anxious to hold my babies once more at the same time} I'm so conflicted!

and there you go. I hope to pick up the blogging pace in the next few weeks but you know me, you can't really count on anything I say.

p.s. Isn't it great that our blog is no longer private? You can thank Bret for whining about it so much and my HORRIBLE people adding skills. I apologize to the people who never actually got added. I intended to I promise!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How much fun is that! I loved the surprise the most. You looked adorable in every picture.

Kari said...

Fun! I see that you taught your sisters hand and foot... I'm so proud of you! When my mom, dad and Chad tried to play Mom called me 5+ times to ask questions! Good job for remembering! Love ya!