Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Let her eat cake

Shye so loving made London's strawberry birthday cake for the party. It was exactly what I wanted and I cannot say enough about utterly delicious it was. It was truly admired and every bite was savored. Y.U.M.

Photobucket

{London was not hesitant at all to dig her fingers into that sweet strawberry goodness.}
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

{Shye's cakes make me that happy too}
Photobucket

{what I wouldn't give for another piece right now!!!!}
Photobucket

Shye also made mini cupcakes in a jar for all the mommies. Triple Chocolate Pecan Crunch... or something like that. Lots of chocolate = perfection in a jar. Just look how cute they are!!!
Photobucket

Thank you dear Shye!

2 comments:

simplyshye said...

YouR SOOOO vERy WELcoME !! anytiME ! and AnythiNG for MY Lo
;-)

The Brinkerhoff's said...

my gosh the jar cake was to die for need recipe!!! Everything was SO CUTE wish we could have stayed longer