Sunday, February 10, 2008

Spider man VS Superman

What would happen if spider man and super man had to fight each other? I think they would collide and become a super DUPER hero. Ta Da!
jk. My parents had a ton of stuff in their garage they needed to get rid of, so Carli and I had a yard sale on Saturday. That is where I found this dynamic little costume. It's a tad too small for me but the super powers came instantly.
Here I am using my powers to save a midget.
Here I am using my powers to lift a 100,000lb box into a lady's car. I know it's shocking but I sold this costume to a little boy for 50 cents. I'm crazy for doing that I know, but I couldn't handle the stress of being a super hero any longer.
The yard sale wasn't a huge success but Kingston helped us manage the money like his daddy would.
We made enough to hit up the ice cream truck. Awe yah! mmmmmh!

disclaimer: NO babies were fed ice cream in the making of this film

5 comments:

Shelley said...

Hi sweeties, I haven't checked your blog in awhile, and its so cute (of course!). The video of Kingston smiling is so adorable! Kiss him for Gma!!!

Cori Carpenter said...

Becki, this post is hilarious! I loved the costume! Eli would definitely appreciate it...he is a major spiderman fan!! I love Kingston's blessing pictures too...very cute!! That's cool you had the blessing on Super Bowl Sunday...sorry we didn't make it...wasn't sure when you were having it!! Anyway, it's always fun checking your blog!!

Tami said...

haha that is so cool! 50 cents! I hope that kid realized what a deal he got! King is so incredibly cute!

Colton said...

You make it sound like feeding babies ice cream is a bad thing...

Kevin and Crystal Whitlock said...

Your to funny! I can totaly see you being a goof in that costume... I miss hanging out with you. I cant wait till you come in march.