Sunday, February 24, 2008

Brain Freeze

While Bret was snowboarding at Sunrise I hung out with Britta and Julie here and there. We went out to eat at Oregano's where we felt inspired to have a little race. I shouldn't say little because the cups are quite HUGE! Britta and I raced to see who could finish a GIANT cup of ice cold soda first. I am ashamed to say that Britta kicked my trash BIG TIME. Once I took a breath and felt how cold it was it ruined my confidence and it was down hill from there:(
Kingston was a huge hit with all the waiters. We even got a free pazookie. Oh yah!
Oh yah! We ate at Applebee's once too and because I had just had the missionaries over for dinner recently I felt inspired to invite our waiter Caleb to church. So hopefully he comes. I forget how easy it is to talk about the church. I need to do it more ofter.

2 comments:

Barnes Blog said...

So fun! I love that your boy got you free food. I miss Britta!!!! She is so FUN! You look great! How's momma life treatin you? Have you had some hard days?

Unknown said...

um...so i'm thinking rematch sometime soon.... lets see if i can win again. yessssss!