Sunday, February 24, 2008

Me encanta ver al templo

Today was a super good Sunday. We got our happy boy all dressed in his Sunday shirt. Kingston really likes when daddy holds him in the air, especially if he is crying. Jeeze he is cute.

Church was great too. I got set apart as secretary of the Relief Society afterwards. I am way excited to serve but Kind of nervous. I hope I don't mess anything up.

After Bret made me lunch I begged him to take us for a walk at the temple. So the whole fam loaded up in the toaster and drove to the temple. We walked around the temple grounds and the weather was perfect and the flowers smelt so sweet. I am so glad we went!

After the temple David and Natalie (David was Bret's companion in the MTC) for dinner. We had steak and baked potatoes. I love meat! They are so nice so I hope they come back and hang out soon! She makes the best chocolate chip cookies.

THEN Jen and Derald came over to pick up their wedding pictures and we talked to them for a bit and then I blogged blogged blogged and now I am stopping!






5 comments:

Cori Carpenter said...

I love Kingston's Sunday outfit, with the tie and all!! What a cutie! What a great idea to go for a walk at the Temple...we too are lovin' the beautiful weather!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

What a great idea! Do you think you could take Tonka also next time? (grin)

Kevin and Crystal Whitlock said...

I miss being able to walk around the Mesa Temple grounds. The Las Vegas Temple dosn't have a visitor center and the gounds are really small so it dosnt make much for a sunday activity. It looks like you had fun. I miss you and cant wait to see ya soon.

Crystal W.

Colton said...

Hey, what's your e-mail address? I need to ask you something...