Thursday, February 7, 2008

ASU Hoops-

Well I haven't posted in a long time. And it's about time this blog has a little bit of testosterone. I mean, there's just a lot about babies, and Becki's blogging skills, and so on. Not that there's anything wrong with all that, it's just good to mix it up every once in a while. Anyways, one of my best friends and I scammed some $5 student tickets and went to the ASU vs Washington State game a couple of weeks ago. I meant to post this then but it didn't happen. Well, the team started 4 and 0 in the Pac-10 and the season was looking pretty good, but then reality checked in and they have tanked ever since. This game was AWESOME to see. Seriously, we played tough against the #6 ranked team at the time. We got screwed by the refs. I know people say that, but if any of you watched this game you'll agree with me. So there you go. That's all the testosterone for now. I gotta go tend my crying baby boy. :-)

1 comment:

britney said...

Wow - its been a while since I have seen these two together... where's Eric? lol