Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Sometimes

Sometimes I like to sucker punch Bret when he is innocent and unsuspecting. I think it's good for our relationship, especially when things are going perfectly fine. Sometimes Bret likes to creep up on me like a predator and scare the gklrofprlc out of me. I think he secretly likes to keep me on my toes so that I will be prepared should I ever be attacked. Sometimes when we sleep we spoon like college students all night and sometimes I tuck my toes between his feet like a blanket. Sometimes I want to be mad at Bret even if the reason evades me. Sometimes {lets be real, all the time} I change my mind or do something spontaneous that makes Bret "upset" even though he knew I am about as consistent as Christy Alley's weight long before we were ever married. Sometimes I count every minute until Bret comes home to relieve me from our children. Sometimes when our children go to sleep I get them back up to be with them. Sometimes Bret leaves for long hours to play sports at church for his "sanity". Sometimes I think that excuse is getting old. Sometimes I want to hide all of Bret's shoes so he can't go to work :) Sometimes when we play games I have anger problems {towards Bret} but sometimes I play anyways. Sometimes I am immature, sometimes Bret is unreasonable or stubborn but usually both. Sometimes I'm not quite sure how I landed in the perfect life.

No comments: