Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Help us Rent our Condo!

Hey Blog World our condo is for rent. It's available on May 1st (yes, that's this weekend). I posted it with both the ASU & MCC Institute a few weeks ago when we found out for sure that Tami and Ryne would be moving out, but no hits yet. So yeah we really need to get it rented and we would love to get people we know (or people who you know) that promise to be good renters and we promise to be good landlords. Here's some stats and some pics. Please email me at bcrosbyasu@gmail.com if you or someone you know might be interested. We appreciate your help in spreading the word!

2 bedrooms
2 full bathrooms
1000 square feet
new appliances (I'm in a new home and I seriously miss the dishwasher in this condo!)
new Laminate flooring from Home Depot
washer/dryer
storm door
1st floor
10 minutes from ASU & MCC
Super Clean
Super Cute (my wife's words, not mine)
Super Awesome Landlords (my words)
Community Pool
Community Volleyball Pit, Tennis Court, Basketball Court,
Community Big Open Grassy Area
Asking for $750.00-ish (negotiable depending on how cool we think you are)
Pets must be approved (no 800 pound bears please)
If a group of students wants to rent it we are cool with that or a couple could rent it too. Whatev.
Pics:



2 comments:

Unknown said...

so cute! hell-I wanna live there!! good luck on renting it-I'll send people your way if I think of anyone!

dani said...

You forgot one thing: GREAT neighbors :) You BETTER get someone cool to rent it!