Thursday, October 15, 2009

It has begun...

Despite my efforts to prolong the inevitable, Lo is now crawling and climbing into everything. I know it may have seemed like bad parenting when I intentionally kept her from situations that would promote crawling and yet it has begun. She is terribly cute and determined much to my demise. How can something so sweet and adorable be so fast, have such a death grip and a heightened awareness for breakable things and electronics. Blast!

I truly love my crazy life.

4 comments:

simplyshye said...

CauSE shE is a SmaRt liTTLe thinG ... and Hers OnlY WantS to creaTE toO ;-sh

Tubbbsfam said...

Hi Crosby's the Tubbs are checkin out ur blog...We love the videos! and SWEET HOUSE, congrates!

dan and ashley said...

finally!

Kevin and Crystal Whitlock said...

Lol I knew it would be soon.