Tuesday, October 13, 2009

illustration to the former

What was I thinking when I didn't post a picture (in accordance to my former post)? Oh that's right, I was thinking I would keep a little dignity for myself. I see now that, that was unfair to you readers and that the story is incomplete without the illustration. I also forgot to mention that I was waxing my eyebrows for a special night I planned out for our 3rd year anniversary. At least I can pretty much guarantee he will remember this night forever.
{Fully exposed with no makeup, why bother with half an eyebrow anyway}

Can't wait to sport my new look in public!

4 comments:

Rennai said...

psssshhhhhhhhhh that's easily hidden! We are masters of disguise.

Anonymous said...

I was imagining much worse. I don't really like the teasers you put out there. Where are you going for your anniversary?

The Brinkerhoff's said...

Oh the beauty school flash backs!!!! LOVES IT!

Trina said...

i noticed i'm not invited to your other blogs and i want to be. katrinaleishman@gmail.com sorry about the brow! but what a great story!