Friday, August 21, 2009

3rd Year is the Charm

Our 3 year anniversary was Wednesday. We celebrated by packing up everything we own and moving out of the home we spent our first 3 years together. I never thought I would actually be sad to leave Unit 143 but I felt a glint of sadness leaving our place behind.
Looking back we have truly had the best 3 years with little to complain about. We are anxiously looking forward to starting a new chapter in our life in a house. It has already been an adventure and Bret impresses me more everyday. Sorry ladies for snatching him up when I did.

I of course had to post some wedding shots to commemorate our perfect wedding day. {and to reminisce over my pre-baby body in my favorite wedding dress of all time *sigh!}
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

5 comments:

Rennai said...

How cute that Tami will get to spend her first few married years in the I Love You unit too. I can't wait for your new house and when you can laugh about this little bump in the road. And don't say sorry about snatching him up, say "Eat your heart out suckers." I love you both

Amanda said...

Doesn't go by so fast! I love your pictures!!!! And I still need to call you and give you my address. Life's been crazy I tell ya.

Lisa said...

I forgot how stunning your wedding pictures are!!

AHHH you two are so wonderful!!! GLAD YOU FOUND EACH OTHER!! keep loving one another!!

love you both

Lisa said...

I forgot how stunning your pictures are!!

ahhhhh- You two are great together!! Glad you found each other! Keep loving each other always!

love you both!!

Jenifer said...

So sweet! Happy Anniversary. It only gets better every year. More stories to tell. More funny inside jokes. More. . . love.