Monday, July 20, 2009

P. 4 Heritage Park

Bret and I got up early Friday morning to go hike Timpanogos and see the caves. We did not call ahead, we did not make a reservation so after the 1.5 hour drive we got out stretched, saw the line and turned around and went home. My kind of hiking :)

{Bret dominated that mountain, mentally that is}
After our long drive we hooked up with the whole family and went to Heritage Park in SLC.

{5 minutes after we got to the park Kingston wanted up}
{The best place for treats and old fashion toys}
{Most of the grand kids on the mini train}
{My favorite is the petting zoo. I want one!}
{Kingston's favorite was all the trains. "I Choo choo!"}
{Lo was a dream, as usual}

2 comments:

Barnes Blog said...

So excited for you and your almost your house. I would have loved for you to take pictures of her. I wish I would have had more time to get in touch with everyone. I should be coming back in Sept of Oct. Your little girl is so cute, I just want to eat her cheeks!!!!

THE SHULDBERGS said...

Oh my goodness...give me London's cheeks now...SOOO cute!