Thursday, July 16, 2009

The door to our future is Green

The impossible happened on Monday when Bret and I found our new house in Gilbert. This house was meant to be ours and I new it right when we stepped through the beautiful stained glass door. There is too much to tell about it just yet but lets just say we love it and it wouldn't be ours if we didn't have the best Realtor this state has to offer. A big thanks to Adam Lee!
{here is a picture for those of you having a hard time envisioning Bret actually committing to something in writing}
The house is a new build in the Lyon's Gate Community and is almost move in ready . Our target move in date is August 15th assuming that the loan and paper work goes through ok. We truly have witnessed heavenly father's hand in finding the perfect home for us at just the right time.

We will keep you posted and post more exciting news about our almost house.

11 comments:

Ashlee Martin Smith said...

Congrats!! That's so great!

Platte and Heather said...

Yay! I am excited for you guys...even though I am so bummed you will be moving out of our ward!

buddyandsarahaws said...

Congrats! Thats so exciting!

Kevin and Crystal Whitlock said...

Congrats!!! A new home is SO Exciting! If you need help with the move or packing let me know.

Rennai said...

Oh my gosh I can't beleive you have a house ticker. Silly girl. I can't wait for you to move!

Laura said...

That's fabulous! I'm so happy for you guys!

Kevin and Crystal Whitlock said...

So I just posted pictures on my blog of the quilt I made. My first Quilt ever yeah Me!

Marily said...

Yay! So excited for you guys. Glad you found a great place!

Anonymous said...

Wohoo! That is so exciting!

Lisa said...

howdy ho neighbors.

I like that you are gonna live just a mile away! hoot hoot

Tiffany*Adam*Jocelyn*Parker said...

Congrats on your new home. I can't wait for you guys to be in our ward. I have to agree with you, Adam is the BEST Realtor ever! I'm glad he took care of ya! :)