Friday, July 24, 2009

Da Terror

Attention Michael's employees and shoppers: I apologize for my sons behavior while in your store. I apologize for the consistent "mama, mama! MAMA! mama" followed by the shrill squeals of his disappointment when told no. I also apologize that he is a klepto and sneakily grabs and hides items in the stroller which I ashamedly return when found. You can no doubt guess how he earned the title terrorist.

Kingston Bret Crosby
32 inches tall, 23 lbs
Favorite words: Mama, dirk or dunk {Translates to drink} and Touch Down
Favorite activities: playing cars, watching Cars, guns, making gun sound effects and climbing
Calls every letter in the alphabet "X"
M.O. : Screaming really loud. All Day!
Alias: The Terrorist

Good thing he is equally sweet and adorable. LOVE him!

2 comments:

Rennai said...

You forgot his other fave activity... Eating food off the floor like a dog

Heather said...

I feel the same way about mine.