Sunday, October 5, 2008

Fun to make...

This weekend I took some ME time to play around with some ideas. I have been wanting to make a cloth doll and now that I am having a girl I had a reason to. At first it was a big pain in my... until I made a pattern I liked and then things started to get real fun. I liked making them so much I decided to sell them as well. {you can find them HERE.} Bret has NOT enjoyed my mess one bit but willingly gives me feedback. I can't wait to make some more and fun accessories!!!

4 comments:

Markee said...

shut up becki that is the most precious thing i have ever seen!!! you are amazing!!

Kevin and Crystal Whitlock said...

Super Cute!! I think you could make a boy version of it too... Who says boys cant have dolls :)

brett and carly said...

Those are DARLING! You are way too talented. I love them. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is adorable!