Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Names... {Again}

I posted this on my (personal) blog but I wanted Bret's friends and Fam to get a chance to vote on which names they like also, assuming not everyone looks at my blog.

I picked out the name Story for a girl last year when I was pregnant with Kingston but of course we had a boy and didn't use it. Bret is really attached to the name Story now so when I suggested my first choice as London he fervently refused to like it, so I stubbornly refuse to like Story. (of course I like it but not as much as London.) I am sure Bret will not like the idea of me putting our baby girl's name to a public vote but I would just like to know how her name will be received by those we love and care about. Who knows, maybe if Story is voted for the most I will give in to it (unless I catch Bret voting for Story everyday or something...) but I can't guarantee we will name her based on the results even though they will certainly help.

So feel free to cast your vote or leave your suggestions, especially if you think of a third name we both might like even more! We love hearing what others think... as long as it's nice :)

Also, two middle names we are considering right now are Arabella and ily (ily = the initials of I Love You and is pronounced eye-lee - my idea). We might think of more later but i really like just the two for now. That's all-

7 comments:

Johnna Jayne said...

That is to funny! London is the only name I have for a girl so far. What are the chances of that?! Both your names are beautiful, that's a hard choice.

Colton said...

Apparently I am the only one that agrees with Bret. Maybe its a guy thing.

I don't really like either middle name. And I allowed to say that? Although I prefer Arabella of the two.

Kevin and Crystal Whitlock said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the name Arabella lol just go with that or mabey not... Mabey I'll steal it if I ever have a girl;) I would go with London... But I like more classic names like that.

Kevin and Crystal Whitlock said...

Oh yeah and I never knew you had your own blog I thought this was it lol! I'll have to start checking you personal one too!

Jace and Cadence said...

This Is Matts wife Matt wanted wanted me to tell Brett HI

Tami said...

Hmmm I am just so excited you are having a girl! I like both names but if you guys cant decide here are some ones i like:
Kestri (my roomies name, she is so cute!)
hmmm okay there is one I like any way..

Tami said...

Hmmm I am just so excited you are having a girl! I like both names but if you guys cant decide here are some ones i like:
Kestri (my roomies name, she is so cute!)
hmmm okay there is one I like any way..