Sunday, October 12, 2008

How does he love me?

Let me count the ways....

1. For my birthday he surprised me with pretty expensive tickets to the So You Think You Can Dance concert tour!

2. so I got to see this live....


3. and this...


4. and this too...


5, oh yah, this too...


6. and my favorite of course....


7. there was about 3 hours of non-stop goodness!

8. I got to take the whole night off just for fun.

9. He worked it out so Rennai came with me.

10. All because he just loves me.

3 comments:

Trina said...

AAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!!! How awsome is that!!!! Oh, i would have loved to have been there if i'd known they were here. so awsome! way to go bret!

Barnes Blog said...

How fun, Happy Birthday. I swear I need to train my hubby, he needs some lessons on what gifts to buy, or o atlest get a gift. :) I'm glad you had fun. How's the belly?

Lisa said...

I soo wanted to go!! school is cramping my style!! grrrr. looks like a blast