Friday, June 20, 2008

Chaos and Madness

This is Elsie Jane. She had her blessing on June 8th so EVERYONE came to visit at Kory's house the day before.
As you can see we take simming very seriously. You btter behave or you'll get thrown out! Bum!
Kingston LOVEs to watch...
But HATES the cold water...
The coolest twin in the world!
So random, this is Anita playing by herself in the corner of the yard by herself. So adorable!

When my mom got here she took Kingston over night along with Carli and when I got him back he could not get enough solid foods in his hands. Now I have a little munch monster in my hands.
Peculiar baby- he doesn't really put things in his mouth, he just touches and feels with his hands.
children playing "freeze" on the trampoline.
goggle cuties.


1 comment:

Ashlee Martin Smith said...

I've been so patiently waiting for a new post!! It looks like you had so much fun!