Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I'm in trouble

Holy cow, my teeny tiny baby is not so tiny and doesn't just lay there anymore. I miss having an "infant" already but his baby stage is totally fun too. A few days ago I laid King on his tummy for Bret to pick him up and when I looked back he was on his back. I thought, no way, too soon! So I kept putting him on his tummy and he would roll onto his back every time. I thought this was so great until last night when I put him to bed. We sleep him on his tummy cuz he hates it on his back but every time I laid him down and left the room he would start to fuss be he would roll onto his back so I kept having to flip him until he finally fell asleep on his tummy. I know! I am in big trouble. Now he just does it like it's no big thing.

So here is the video of him doing it for the first time...

6 comments:

Lisa said...

holy moly that seems too fast! what a smart little boy! love my little nephew!!

Sarah said...

Wow! Already rolling over! He is so cute! I keep waiting for Braxton to roll over but he seems content so far just to stay on his tummy for now. Good to know its not far off... (or rather, maybe I'm NOT glad to know since we sleep him on his tummy too...hhmm..)

Barnes Blog said...

I love babies. Are you just having an absolute blast? I am so excited for another one, Calvin is so big now, he took five steps today, I wouldn't be surprised if he's walking by the weekend.
P.S. I've been thinking of what you said about greasy hair and hats, and I'm pretty sure I absolutely have to get one now, my headbands just aren't covering enough of my greasy hair.

Tiffany*Adam*Jocelyn*Parker said...

Wow! I can't believe he's already rolled over. Jocelyn's first roll over was last week and already has rolled right off the couch! He is so adorable. I think it's great that your starting your own business. I'm sure you'll do great. What a good idea! You'll definitely get business from me!

Brittney said...

Oh he is too cute! Just to give you an idea for Kingston, when Brayton started rolling over from his belly to his back in his crib I put a pillow by his side so he couldnt roll over because Brayton would actually wake up like 2 or 3 times in the night cuz he would roll over and couldnt fall asleep unless he was on his belly. Sorry just a little tip. ya know whatev.

Colton said...

I would totally wedge him into place with pillows. Like a hot dog.