Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I love this kid!

I have a whole bunch of stuff to post from our awesome weekend but I am posting these instead.
I made him this tiger to hold his sucky in and he cuddles with it or grabs it's ears when he has it in. Even cuter in real life.
One second he was swinging in his swing and then the next minute he wiggled his way to the floor. How in the world?


I discovered the magical world of Disney and how it keeps him entertained for quite a while. Wow, i can actually get stuff done!


This is just funny to me. High five!

3 comments:

Kevin and Crystal Whitlock said...

He is so dang cute! I miss you guys so much! It was funn hanging out. Hey dont forget to email me the pic we took.

Anonymous said...

Hey you made your own wubanub! I actually went on the website to order you one, but they didn't have any tigers.

Heather said...

That hive fine thing is pretty dang funny. Man you sure do have a cute kid.