Monday, March 31, 2008

I do! (again)

The Heart -throb strikes again! That's right. As familiar this post may seem it is not a repeat. While we were in Vegas we had quite a few adventures but in my limited time I am just going to post my favorite part and leave the rest up to Bret. Saturday we spent the evening with Crystal and Kevin Whitlock. Kevin hooked us up with the most AMAZING helicopter ride. It was such a rush. Probably one of the coolest thing I have ever had the chance to do. (Thanx again Kevin!) But I will post more on the helicopter ride later...

AFTER the helicopter ride we went to the strip. We watched the fountains lights for a while to one of my favorite songs (exactly like the night of our first KISS). Crystal and Kevin held Kingston while we went a to the exact spot where we had our first kiss on top of the Eiffel Tower. I was so giddy much like the first time he took me to the top of my favorite landmark.... (i'll skip the kissy details) but on top of that perfect location, with the perfect view and the perfect kiss, Bret had one more perfect detail. "I have a surprise for you" he said. When I turned around there was a small black box 2 inches in front of my face. I scream and jumped into his arms before he could even speak or open the box. (Bret never knew about the wedding band tradition the first time he proposed so we have talked about getting me one to go with my wedding ring in the past.) So I knew what it was before he had the chance to show me. He stopped me and took that moment to drop to his knee and propose AGAIN. I of coursed promised to keep living our fairy tale life with him forever. Yah! he sure does know how to make me fall in love with him over and over again. I LOVE LOVE LOVE him :) That whole entire night was amazing and I am so glad we could have our friends there to share it with. Crystal and Kevin are so much fun and FANTASTIC host's!







3 comments:

Trina said...

how cute of him to do that! I love that!

Ashlee Martin Smith said...

How romanticle! And guess what...Collin didn't really know about the wedding band thing either! So I'm flying solo with a half-wedding band thingy! Our one year is coming up though.....hmmmm! :) Glad you guys had fun!

Amanda said...

You came to Vegas and didn't call me! I'll forgive you this time. I have a blog now! It's not much to look at. It's amandabedford.blogspot.com I'm adding you!