Friday, January 25, 2008

Hot Night, I mean DATE Night...

Rennai gave Bret 2 gift cards for Fox Restaurants and Movie Tickets plus free babysitting fo his birthday and Christmas. We decided to go to Olive and Ivy in Scottsdale.






























Ooh la la that place is nice. We were so impressed. Bret definitely felt induldged in the environment.














Bret got bacon wrapped pork and I got rib of beef.














Fancy stuff.














After dinner we went to the movies. Bret really wanted to see I am legend since it came out so thats what we did... 15 minutes into it he gave me permission to go see a different movie so I went and saw The Bucket list. which I LOVED! He told me all about I am Legend on the way home and I still had nightmares.

1 comment:

Rennai said...

Yay for dates! I love the picture of you and Bret looking at each other and it was such an accidental picture which is even better! You are adorable and I love watching K so go out more often :)