Thursday, January 31, 2008

again...

Tagged again!

What was I doing 10 years ago? 13? hmmmm? I probably had a crush on some boy and watched saved by the bell all the time. Can't really recall anything specific about 13.
5 things to do today:
  1. Feed King
  2. Photoshop
  3. Feed King
  4. make dinner
  5. Feed King
jk. I also designed a new blog for a friend and colored Rennai's hair and put together 10 DVD's for our ward.
Things I would do if I was suddenly a billionaire:
  • Travel alllllll over Europe and take of all the religious sites through out the LDS history.
  • Buy all my favorite people a MAC just to make their life easier :)
  • Buy a house big enough to have my own off the hook studio and a mini horse.
  • own my own wild life petting zoo. (that's right, pet the zebra.)
  • Buy Rennai every pair of jeans she looks at to pay her back for everything she does for us.
  • season tickets to Suns, Diamond Backs and the Cardinals so Bret has a good excuse to watch every game.
  • I would make Martha Stewart my maid and make sure I was really rude to her everyday. jk
  • Then I would track every penny to make sure I am spending LESS than I make and saving the rest. Wink!
3 bad habits:
  1. Nevr using spel chek. hehe!
  2. Saying, "whatever" when I don't want to talk anymore.
  3. Starting a project and not finishing.

Places I have lived:
  • Salem, Ut
  • Glendale, Az
  • Fredericksberg, Va
  • Mesa, az
Jobs I have had:
  • AMC theaters
  • Red Lobster
  • Outback Steak House
  • Dance Instructor
  • Sea Sea & Co.
  • Personal Trainer
  • Hair Stylist
  • UOP Enrollment counselor
  • Verizon Wireless
  • EFY Counselor
  • UOP customer Service
  • Videographer for MWF
  • Photographer
  • Event Coordinator for Michael's
  • Mom

Things you might not know about me:
  • I wish I could jump like the bad guy in Live Free or Die Hard.
  • I used to be really flexible and my brothers would lock me in drawers and suite cases all the time to show off for their friends.
  • I don't like to bite raw onions because the flavor never leaves your tongue or your fingers. Bluh! I like cooked onions though.
OK- I tag Crystal Whitlock, Trina, and Ashley Smith

4 comments:

Colton said...

Of course I remember you! We sang together in church! And we mustn't forget Je Suis, the coolest little dog in the world. It looks like you have a new pet, Kingston. Congratulations! He looks like a real corker...

Brittney said...

Wow you have had alot of jobs!!

The Allen's said...

you sure do feel like you feed those babies all the time when they are little huh. he is so cute though. good job on the tag.

Ashlee Martin Smith said...

I've never been tagged....what an honor!