Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Labor Day Weekend (- the labor)

It all started with the Crosby Hearts Tournament. I was very impressed with the families competitive nature. It got pretty serious towards the end.

Mark won the official Hearts Trophy until the next family tournament.

Bret LOVES playing with his nephew Kaemon and Holding baby Milea. As you can see she is a very happy and smiley baby and sweet as can be.

It was so green and beautiful in Eagar and the weather couldn't possibly be any better there. Nice enough to go outside and take pictures! Say cheese!


Bret took me for a drive through Alpine, Nutrioso, and Big Lake. SOOOOO nice! It was unbelievably pretty and the whole drive was just relaxing.

Bret pointed out the HIGH elevation up there. Very very HIGH.


2 comments:

Lisa said...

HI guys! that looks so FRESH and cool and beautiful. wish I could've been there.

YOU TWO are adorable and Im glad that you are so fun and love our family!

Lisa said...

PS cute shirt looks like one I have wink wink! I love your belly! thanks for the pics I love to see whats went on