Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Belly Popping Pictures

Ta Da! Upon popular request here are some recent belly shots. At 25 weeks, Baby K decided to double his size so I'm big enough where people don't have to guess if I am pregnant or just a little rounder than usual. Still small enough to fit in most of my clothes but big enough to buy some cute shirts. He also likes to kick a lot now which I also LOVE (most of the time). Bret and I get a "kick" out of watching my stomach move and distort when he kicks. I can already tell he's getting his own personality.

Cute story... Je Suis was laying on my lap close to my tummy and she got the hiccups. When she would hiccup Kingston would kick back. She didn't like it when he did that so she moved to my other side... so he kick her on my other side every time she hiccuped. So Je Suis finally jumped down and sat alone on the floor. I think she is already jealous even though he just wanted to play...





2 comments:

Lisa said...

that story is so funny! hee heee

Rylee said...

Bret,
Hey its Rylee!! I found your blog and I was so excited to see that your wife is pregnant, CONGRATULATIONS! I have a blog too, it is ryleehadlock.blogspot.com, check it out when you get a chance.