Sunday, February 13, 2011

I Remember December

Thought it was about time to get started on my resolution to post more on our family blog this year. A picture is worth a thousand words so this post is worth at least 12,000 words. I realize this is lazy blogging at it's finest but thought you'd appreciate it against the alternative which is of course a 20 paragraph post explaining all the activities we are doing in the following pictures. You're welcome and happy "reading"! 

[Put up the Christmas tree and decked the halls]
 

[Bret participated in Infusionsoft's annual Beard-off]

[Family night at the Mesa Temple Lights, bundled up with hot chocolate]
 



[Kingston turned THREE!]
  

[Saw Brian Regan live w/ Lisa & Barry]

[Learned to play a bunch of new games with the family]

 [Kingston and London meet Santa. London ate 8 candy canes.]

[Family trip to beautiful snowy Utah]

[Christmas in Eagar]


[Bret turned 28... or 29 if you're actually counting.]

[Had a New Years party with the cousins]


I'm very excited to start this new year with my family, especially since we are starting it in the middle of February. Can't wait to see what kind of adventures we have this year.

5 comments:

Rylee said...

are you sure bret turned 28? isn't it 29 this year?

Bret said...

Quiet Rylee! I'm ok with her thinking I'm only 28. Lol.

justin and sherrie said...

I turned 28 too. I'll be 28 for a while this time. Probably like 10 years or so.

Rachel Olimb said...

We LOVE Brian Regan!!

Lisa said...

yay for a post. Gooooo Becki!! haahaa. love ya! loved the pics and the walk down 2010 Christmas/Dec lane. I miss it already. Bret, that beard is nappy, you are brave. Love London in her marshmallow snow clothes and the FACE!! Brian Regan is a funny funny man.