Sunday, June 14, 2009

Luke works at Infusionsoft!

One of my heroes now works in the sales department at my company. I started watching his hilarious movies about 3 years ago. I shared the laughs with my family and now we quote his movies all the time. I even have part of one of his movies as a ringtone. Yeah, I know, kind of obsessive, but I think he is so funny. So, the day I heard he started at Infusionsoft, I ran over to find him, gave him a big o' hug and expressed my admiration publicly to him. His website is http://www.lukeandtaddshow.com/ but the links to the movies don't seem to be working at the moment, but almost all of them can be found on youtube though. Below are a few free samples of his comedic genius. Check them out.





Luke also did a phone experiment where he gave out his cell phone on youtube and has almost 2 million views and received over 130,000 calls. Pure brilliance. Here he is on the Rachael Ray show.


The company I work for is pretty friggin' sweet too. Check us out at Infusionsoft

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I liked the layout before, but wow this is nice too. King looks so cute playing in the water! I love it. I was sad there was no picture of London on that post.

luke said...

Brace yourself...Tadd is moving back from Hawaii