Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Apricot, Teriyaki, Sesame seed Chicken?

"What should I make for dinner?" I think to myself.

hmmmm?

Teriyaki Chicken... but I don't have enough sauce. What can I add to it to make it go further? How about some apricot jam? I have heard of apricot chicken before, Ok! Now it looks a little plain.... hmmm? I know, I will throw some sesame seeds on it!

I'm am hoping it turns out ok or we might be getting Wendy's. I probably shouldn't be taking risks in the kitchen when I am not that great of a cook in the first place. I will let Bret try it first. I plan on telling him I followed a recipe. haha.

UPDATE:
The chicken was really REALLY good. I over cooked it bc I was cutting hair but I think definitely will try this experiment again. Yay for not destroying dinner.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

lol...looking forward to hearing how your chicken is receieved.

Jen said...

So?? How'd it turn out??

simplyshye said...

I Cook with PeacH jam VERy OFt !! turns out swEEEETA

Bret said...

I will attest that is was super delicious. And she made some taco seasoning chicken & rice stuff last night that turned out amazing too!