Thursday, May 7, 2009

abc 15

Whippy Cake was featured on Sonoran Living this morning when Kristin (of Domestic Bliss) was a guest on the show to tell about the upcoming Vintage Market next weekend (May 15th and 16th).
They showed sneak peeks of their bungalow and products from some of the fabulous vendors including ME. Click HERE to watch the clip about the Vintage Market and the home tours. I know it's not that big of a deal but it feels good to be mentioned on live television. By the way GREAT job Kristin and thanks for the shout out :)

7 comments:

Trina said...

How cool is that! I can't wait till next weekend!

Ashlee Martin Smith said...

I totally just watched the video! I'm so excited for you. Way to go!

Heather said...

Okay so I want to come now. Exactly where it is located at?

Unknown said...

totally watched it! That is completely incredible! Congratulations.

Enjoy the Journey said...

Becki, you are so amazing! I can't even begin to describe how inspiring you are. Congrats on the shout out. You are totally famous :D. She even flat out said 'Becki at Whippy Cakes' as they pointed out all of your super cute items. Way to go!

Marily said...

That's awesome Becki. YOUR stuff was picked out of that whole display--awesome!

Barnes Blog said...

Seriously! I am so proud of you, if I'm allowed to be. I am so impressed with your stuff and your desire and drive to do something like this. Congrats. I hope you made oodles of money.