Sunday, April 6, 2008

Lights from above...

Hooked up big time by Kevin who arranged for us to tour the Strip in Vegas from a helicopter. It was one of the funnest things we've done so far. We waited anxiously for our shuttle to come and take us to our destiny. It was pretty cold and windy that night but we were oh so ready for it. Crystal and Kevin watched King while we were up up and away. The videos are huge so I am still debating if I want to post them so this is all you get for now. Trust me though, the lights and the strip are amazing at night. I highly recommend the adventure.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You didn't tell me all of these wonderful details about your trip! Good thing you keep up with your blog! That is awesome, and way to go Bret for the ring!

Kevin and Crystal Whitlock said...

i'm glad you had fun!