Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Baby Johnny Devlin

We went out to my sister Aubrey's house for dinner and then played out side for a bit with the kids. I hope I am not the only one that thinks this is amazing but my nephew Garrett just turned 2 and he rides his bike like he's 5. He goes up and down the street all by himself like it's no big thing... That's not all!
His big brother Kylar is 3 and he rides like a pro already. They have a dirt bike video game that they play all the time so he learned the names of all the tricks and now he tries to do them on his bike. Correction, he doesn't "try" he DOES the tricks on his bike. Here are just a few videos of him doing tricks...






The things parents will do to make their kids laugh! Kingston was busting with laughter when I hopped around on the pogo stick. He is so adorable!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So I have to speak on Mother's day,perhaps I will share this event with the pogo stick to illustrate the amazing things mother's do for their children.

Amanda said...

Dude girl you can pogo forever. Kingston is so cute and is getting really big!