Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Broken Arm

"oooouch! OUCH! mommy, my arm... it's broken" That's what Kingston informed me today. Where does he get this stuff? Don't worry, I tickled the broken arm away. Lately King is pretty into watching Wipeout w/ daddy and putting together beginner puzzles, fake sneezing and eating TREATS.

Lo just says "no" a-freakin-lot to everything and allllllll day long but fortunately there are enough "peas" (please) and "ganku" (thank you's) to make up for it. I also call her Miss Messes because she can destroy 2400 square feet in record time. oh goody. London has a toothbrush fetish and a radar for them so if she is near by lock yours up or she'll find it. She also likes making ugly messes, climbing, falling, coloring and TREATS.

Lo got this romper from Polka Dot Posh and got to wear it for just a minute before we exchange it for a bigger size.


Camera is still missing so I only have pictures from my phone. Kingston wont hold still enough for me to capture him without a flash. Looks like we need to face the music and buy a new camera. Frown.

3 comments:

Heather said...

tori was obsessed with toothbrushed too. I don't know what is so cool about them. She would carry around 3 at a time

Tami said...

Haha Kingston may be the funniest kid ever. London must be hanging out with aunt Lisa learning all about tooth brushes, :). Hopefully your camera will show up!

Shelley said...

They are adorable even if they are 'messos'! We loved having them last weekend and I feel bad but I think London didn't get home with either her toothbrush or TY doll, did she?? We looked all over for Kingstons 'red ironman guy', maybe it will show up next time we're at Roosevelt---sorry! Kisses to them!