Thursday, July 29, 2010

The Man

My Man to be more specific. He's the greatest. Swell enough to get me to blog again (So there, May 28th post.)

Today The Man stayed home for work. Not so The Man could relax but so he could help his panicked, stressed out, whiny, complaining, grief stricken wife with my bizzzz-ness. It was a rough night last night and The Man stayed up later than me for the 1st time in ages finishing what I couldn't face a moment longer. The Man lived through my relentless panicked cries of stress and worry and welcomed me this morning with happy words and cheerful sing song affirmations. The Man fed the kids and called tech support, and spent most the day testing every little nook and cranny of the new site, and even used my hamburger phone even though he hates it. The Man is a determined little genius and refuses to get discouraged which is exactly what I needed today. The Man took me and the kids outside to play in the rain and got soaking wet. The Man made mysterious phone calls which sounded like a suspicious surprise to me. The Man didn't say a word when I had more than 4 glasses of chocolate milk today aaaand a chocolate milk shake aaaand a Dr. Pepper. The Man rubbed my shoulders, fed the kids lunch and dinner, and got them ready for bed. Here I sit listening to The Man read books to my children. His voice impressions and sound effects make me smile. The Man can't help but to do everything whole heartily. I call him "The Man" because he's the only MAN and I love him!

-ily

Photobucket

it doesn't hurt that he's a dish too!

3 comments:

Shelley said...

Sweet Becki, your posts always make me cry, they are so honest and heartfelt. I'm sorry that you have been so stressed out about Whippy Cake! I went to the new web site and thought it was fabulous! I love, love all your new designs. You are so very talented and I think you are amazing. You have ideas just bubbling out of you and its wonderful that you now have a way of sharing them with lots of people. Good job to both of you! LOL, MOM

Lisa said...

Yay brother!! way to go!

Tami said...

Ditto to mom's comment!

Bret you are a keeper I guess! Good job!

Love you guys