Friday, July 11, 2008

{un}Planned Parenthood

We aren't as Brave as you guys are thinking... We were actually kind of terrified when we found out about our second baby. However, we are getting more and more excited about the sequel even though we would have preferred to wait a lot longer but we are ALL about adventures!

So our family went to my ultrasound together. They were able to determine my due date which was great because not knowing is frustrating. Our due date is March 2nd which puts me at 6 wks and 4 days. Because I had an emergency c-section with KB we will have a planned c-section with our second. Bret has a week off of school the last week of February so we will probably try to deliver on Friday february 20th so he can be home with the baby for the first week. It's a long ways a way so we plan on taking things one day at a time. I've already started having morning sickness so I'm just trying to take it easy and stay positive. I could really go for some ice cream right now. Haha!

Baby #2

ps. Bret wanted me to make sure everyone knows we are only have ONE baby and not twins!

10 comments:

Kevin and Crystal Whitlock said...

I'm so happy for you! Enjoy every momment of it! Because someday our kids will be grown and we will look longingly at young pregnant girls. Remembering how wonderful it was morning sickness and all. Motherhood Rocks!

Colton said...

That's funny that you can schedule having a baby like that these days. Its like you could try and fit it in between lunch and a trip to Barnes and Noble or something. Ha!

Still, very exciting. Who wants everything to work out exactly as they planned, anyway? BORING.

Missi's Mess said...

How can he tell?

Tiffany*Adam*Jocelyn*Parker said...

Congratulations guys!! What an exciting time for the both of you. Let us know if you need anything.

Amanda said...

Congrats!!! Thats exciting :)

Heather said...

Holy crap!!! Congrats girl!!!! How exciting. Now Kingston will have someone to play with.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations you guys!

Becki, I was wondering if you tweak your photos in Photoshop or if the images on your photography blog are the original shots? If you tweak them in Photoshop what filters/effects do you apply?

Thanks!

Barnes Blog said...

I can not believe you are prego! I am sorry, but excited for you. I hope we both have little girlies, they'll be only months apart. We find out what we're having on the 26th. Hopefully there is less equipment then last time. :)

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

And I got to hold Kingston all during RS today!! Yeah for me. He is so sweet and happy. Having another one will be a blessing for all of you. We love you

Anonymous said...

And I got to hold Kingston all during RS today!! Yeah for me. He is so sweet and happy. Having another one will be a blessing for all of you. We love you