Thursday, July 12, 2007

Our Daytrip to Sedona

Somehow we got convinced to go up to Sedona last Saturday to attend a two hour sales tour thing at the Sedona Pines Resort. Their nice, cool weather also helped us decide to get out of the hot city for the day. The resort was really nice, but I had my mind set to so "no way Jose" before I went in. It's a good thing too, because they are stubborn, sweet-talking salesman. I did learn a lot about timeshare and I can see how they could be a good investment, but Becki and I do not think it is wise to go into debt for vacations. I'd rather save my money and make the power of interest be on my side. We decided to go listen to their schpill, then spend the rest of the day enjoying beautiful Sedona.

























































This was our tour guide/sales rep SherriLyn. She may look innocent enough, but deep down she is a feisty tiger creeping up on its prey waiting for the chance to pounce to take you for all you're worth! She did not like to take "no" for an answer.

No comments: